This sum will be taken from the resources of the
The overall goal of the operation is to create the conditions for inclusive growth through strengthening governance and improving the business climate. The strategic goals underlying design of the Programme are:
- To increase the resources of the State to enable it to sustain growth through programming public investments focused on PRSP III development priorities;
- To help the State promote the development of private investment through improving the business climate. The funding is also to improve the electrical energy supply, this being an important part in both promotion of the private sector and improving people's lives.
These actions will benefit the population as a whole and particularly the most vulnerable, that is, women and children. They will also benefit economic and financial agencies and economic operators.
Thanks to improvements in the the business regulatory and institutional framework, economic operators will be more likely to invest in the country to create more wealth and jobs, particularly for young graduates, whose unemployment rate currently stands at 61%.
This is the context for PAREF-II, which will consolidate the gains of PAREF-I.
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140625-30FurigayJane-4776798 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience