In March of 2013, Adatasol, a custom software solutions company, was commissioned by the Connecticut Public Defender's office to create a customized software development system that would reduce the labor, paperwork, and time delays in assigning council to overflow cases.
Although there were multiple steps, spreadsheets and forms, Adatasol quickly identified that this unwieldy system could be replaced by a simple online database solution that tracks the assignment and payments in one central location. All users have access to their relevant data at any time. It took approximately 4 months to develop, test and implement the new system. The assignment process is now completed typically in less than a day and the payment process in less than three achieving a 10 to 1 improvement in productivity. However the true productivity gain is in having all of this data available online in a single location.
"The technology and systems would work in any government office that needs to assign and track outside vendors/contractors," stated
For additional information please visit http://www.adatasol.com or contact:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11952800.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids