News of investor interest in the thriving community comes as the developer launches over 200 more ready-to-live residential units in the popular family development which boasts mature landscaping, shaded walkways, swimming pools, basketball and tennis courts.
The units, ranging from studios to three-bedroom apartments, will further deliver to the demand from investors and home buyers for competitively priced, conveniently-located housing options in Dubai.
In addition, DP, in cooperation with
A new road which will connect Remraam with Motor City is currently underway and plans for a
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid