The yen advanced to 101.84 against the greenback, compared to 102.01 hit late
The yen climbed to 4-day highs of 173.46 against the pound, 138.48 against the euro and 113.74 against the Swiss franc.
On the upside, the yen is likely to find resistance around 101.00 against the greenback, 138.00 against the euro, 172.00 against the pound and 113.00 against the franc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia