The US markets are mixed this afternoon, with the Dow down 0.06%, the S&P down 0.01% and the Nasdaq higher by 0.01%. Some of the most actively traded stocks include
Good afternoon, this is
In overseas trading,
In economic news, New Home Sales and Consumer Confidence comes out tomorrow, Durable Order on Wednesday, and Initial Claims and Personal Income on Thursday.
Companies releasing earnings this week include: Carnival (CCL) and
Join us on Friday for the Weekly Market Wrap and have a wonderful week.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201406WeekAhead062314&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype