VODACOM Tanzania has organised an expo for sale of different items including mobile phone handsets, ipads and other similar products to customers and people in general.
The expo dubbed as 'Vodacom Expo' is the second expo organised by the firm and will be held for two days from
Vodacom External Relation Manager, Mr Salum Mwalim, said that Vodacom Expo is a big event where
"Last year for the first time when we organised an expo, we witnessed a big number of people who flocked to purchase different mobile phone products," said Mwalim.
Mr Mwalim said the decision to organise the expo at Leaders club was aimed at giving space for customers to come in large numbers due the experience from last year's expo.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks