VODACOM Tanzania has organised an expo for sale of different items including mobile phone handsets, ipads and other similar products to customers and people in general.
The expo dubbed as 'Vodacom Expo' is the second expo organised by the firm and will be held for two days from
Vodacom External Relation Manager, Mr Salum Mwalim, said that Vodacom Expo is a big event where
"Last year for the first time when we organised an expo, we witnessed a big number of people who flocked to purchase different mobile phone products," said Mwalim.
Mr Mwalim said the decision to organise the expo at Leaders club was aimed at giving space for customers to come in large numbers due the experience from last year's expo.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World