The company posted a pretax loss of
The company is planning to invest in technology for these sites during the coming six to nine months, in order to make all of the sites mobile accessible.
In its Investment division, revenues declined during the year, despite web traffic increasing. It plans to integrate a new lead-generation platform into the 'What Investment' site and launch a Peer-to-Peer awards event.
In its small-medium-enterprise division, revenues rose 21%, as the company continued to work on contracts with clients including
The company said its trading in May had continued to show an improvement in sales, and said it expects its half-year results to be ahead of the previous year.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare