The company posted a pretax loss of
The company is planning to invest in technology for these sites during the coming six to nine months, in order to make all of the sites mobile accessible.
In its Investment division, revenues declined during the year, despite web traffic increasing. It plans to integrate a new lead-generation platform into the 'What Investment' site and launch a Peer-to-Peer awards event.
In its small-medium-enterprise division, revenues rose 21%, as the company continued to work on contracts with clients including
The company said its trading in May had continued to show an improvement in sales, and said it expects its half-year results to be ahead of the previous year.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya