With a market cap of
Well aware that cyber security will remain an in-demand product, the networking giant has tried to shore up its position in that specific area with the acquisition of ThreatGRID, an NYC startup, for an undisclosed sum.
The latest acquisition also helps the networking giant realize its dream to provide the Internet of Everything to its clients.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial