With a market cap of
Well aware that cyber security will remain an in-demand product, the networking giant has tried to shore up its position in that specific area with the acquisition of ThreatGRID, an NYC startup, for an undisclosed sum.
The latest acquisition also helps the networking giant realize its dream to provide the Internet of Everything to its clients.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con