THE Treasury has released K1.47 billion to cater for operations, emoluments, debt service, as well as for various developmental programmes.
Secretary to the Treasury,
"It is for this reason that the Treasury always funds the ZRA so that the resultant revenues collected are also, in a timely manner, channeled to domestically financed developmental programmes," he said.
Some of ministries and other Spending Agencies, which received funds for operations, productivity improvement, and developmental programmes, were the
Others are the
The funds were released
Of the K35 million public resources given to the
"This is a demonstration of the Government's continued commitment to the mitigation of income inequality and a direct intervention in helping deserving recipients to hit-the-ground-running in their micro-entrepreneurial endeavours,"
The Treasury provided the ZRA with a grant of K15.8 million to facilitate revenue collection and other operations.
He said the
In line with this objective, the ministry will be launching various online information platforms that is, the website, Facebook page, and the Web Portal on
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation