ThreatMetrix®, the fastest-growing provider of context-based security and advanced fraud prevention solutions, today announced it is exhibiting in booth 1010 at the Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit 2014,
The summit brings together more than 1,600 security strategies and business leaders and features more than 50 Gartner analysts who will present research and insights on topics such as workforce access, bring-your-own-device (BYOD), identity management and more. Attendees will also have the opportunity to hear from special guest speakers, attend problem-solving workshops and roundtable forums and visit exhibition booths to learn from industry experts. The goal of the summit is for attendees to gain insight into the full spectrum of emerging trends in security and risk management.
"Traditionally, the response to failed sign-on attempts in the enterprise has been to add complex and expensive step-up authentication processes to verify users, such as adding tokens or SMS out-of-band authentication," said
To enhance the reach of its contextual authentication capabilities for enterprises, ThreatMetrix recently announced its integration with the Ping Identity PingFederate® identity bridge. The integration leverages context-based authentication and single sign-on, which enables enterprises to deliver transparent and frictionless access to their business portals, boosting productivity and security for all users.
ThreatMetrix's context-based authentication and advanced fraud prevention solutions provide enterprises with frictionless workforce and consumer authentication. This is made possible by the following solutions:
• Secure Workforce Access and Insider Threat Protection: Detects and prevents identity takeover and IP theft, enabling enterprises to safely extend access to partners and consultants and embrace emerging trends such BYOD without having to sacrifice security or productivity.
• Payment Fraud Prevention: Provides businesses with a comprehensive visitor assessment, built on the ThreatMetrix® Global Trust Intelligence Network (The Network). It employs a sophisticated process to screen out fraudsters while offering customers and employees frictionless access to mission critical applications.
• Account Takeover Detection: ThreatMetrix's user screening process includes analyzing every user sign-on and comparing device, behavior and identity data across The Network to identify and report anomalies. As a result, enterprises can be assured that user accounts have not been compromised. For more information, visit ThreatMetrix at booth 1010 at the Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit 2014. ThreatMetrix Resources
• Context-Based Authentication
• Remote Workforce Access
• Single Sign-On
ThreatMetrix builds trust on the Internet by offering market-leading advanced fraud prevention and frictionless context-based security solutions. These solutions authenticate consumer and workforce access to mission critical applications using real-time identity and access analytics that leverage the world's largest trusted identity network.
ThreatMetrix secures enterprise applications against account takeover, payment fraud, fraudulent account registrations, malware, and data breaches. Underpinning the solution is the ThreatMetrix® Global Trust Intelligence Network, which analyzes over 500 million monthly transactions and protects more than 160 million active user accounts across 2,500 customers and 10,000 websites.
The ThreatMetrix solution is deployed across a variety of industries, including financial services, enterprise, e-commerce, payments, social networks, government and insurance.
For more information, visit http://www.threatmetrix.com or call 1-408-200-5755.
Join the cybersecurity conversation by visiting the ThreatMetrix blog,
© 2014 ThreatMetrix. All rights reserved. ThreatMetrix, TrustDefender ID, TrustDefender Cloud, TrustDefender Mobile, TrustDefender Client, the TrustDefender Cybercrime Protection Platform,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11961270.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare