S&P 500 is seeing some divergences here on the intraday charts and with the daily charts as well. Particularly when you compare the price action between the S&P 500, SPY and the VIX.
I'm not getting ubber bullish here, but what I am doing is swapping out any of my non-performing positions with those that I think have a much better opportunity for success.
So even, if you are not looking to get more bullish at this juncture, like myself, you may be able to find some better opportunities to trade and swap out with those lesser positions that just aren't pulling their own weight.
Here's the bullish watch-list:
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006