S&P 500 is seeing some divergences here on the intraday charts and with the daily charts as well. Particularly when you compare the price action between the S&P 500, SPY and the VIX.
I'm not getting ubber bullish here, but what I am doing is swapping out any of my non-performing positions with those that I think have a much better opportunity for success.
So even, if you are not looking to get more bullish at this juncture, like myself, you may be able to find some better opportunities to trade and swap out with those lesser positions that just aren't pulling their own weight.
Here's the bullish watch-list:
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English