KSE-100 index gained 18 points on Friday to close at 28,692 points, with 114mn shares being traded.
Top performance as per index points was witnessed in OGDC, PKGS and BAHL whereas; top decliners were PSO, PTC and UBL. Activity was mainly concentrated in Construction and Materials (Cement), Commercial Banks and Fixed Line Telecommunication.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant