The Enterprise End User Summit is an exclusive event that brings together high performance end users with the highest level Linux community developers. The summit provides end users with the opportunity to learn about upcoming developments in Linux to maximize their investment and provide them with a direct connection to the most senior members of the kernel community.
Tolley will be discussing with the audience the best way to connect network servers to keep up with speeds and maximize network performance. This presentation will look at the network interface and the server bus from a standards perspective, and present an overview of what is possible over the next 2 to 3 years to get the maximum throughput from the latest servers. He will conclude the presentation with look forward and provide the best strategy for approaching the release of PCI 4.0 specification as well as 4.0 enabled servers, and how this speed increase might impact network infrastructure planning.
Solarflare is the leading provider of application-intelligent networking I/O software and hardware that accelerate, monitor and secure network data. The company's solutions are widely used in scale-out server environments such as electronic trading, high performance computing, cloud, virtualization and big data. Solarflare's products are available from leading distributors and value-added resellers, as well as from Dell, HP and IBM. Solarflare is headquartered in
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana