Speakers at Second Islamic Financial Expo and Conference (IFEC) urged masses to adopt Sharia-based banking and insurance in their need of daily lives and businesses being an alternative and interest-free financial system.
Second Islamic Financial Expo and Conference (IFEC) held at local hotel on Thursday.
Participants of various walk of lives enlightened the potential of Islamic banking and their advantages in the world and hereafter underlining the need of awareness and penetration of Islamic banking and
Though the growth of Islamic Banking Industry is superb in
Memon urged the participants of the conference going through the financial system of Islamic which is not only comprehensive for their worldly needs but helps those avoiding major sins of involving in riba or interest.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean