Speakers at Second Islamic Financial Expo and Conference (IFEC) urged masses to adopt Sharia-based banking and insurance in their need of daily lives and businesses being an alternative and interest-free financial system.
Second Islamic Financial Expo and Conference (IFEC) held at local hotel on Thursday.
Participants of various walk of lives enlightened the potential of Islamic banking and their advantages in the world and hereafter underlining the need of awareness and penetration of Islamic banking and
Though the growth of Islamic Banking Industry is superb in
Memon urged the participants of the conference going through the financial system of Islamic which is not only comprehensive for their worldly needs but helps those avoiding major sins of involving in riba or interest.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World