The average daily trading volume of the Corporation's common shares over the most recently completed six calendar months was 421 common shares. Accordingly, the Corporation is entitled to purchase, on any trading day, up to 1,000 common shares. Moreover, the Corporation is entitled, no more frequently than once per calendar week, to make block purchases of its common shares which exceed such daily limit.
The Corporation wishes to take advantage of the market trading prices of its common shares from time to time. It is the opinion of management that, from time to time, the market price of its common shares may not adequately reflect the value of the underlying assets of the Corporation. The Board of Directors of the Corporation believes that the proposed purchases may be in the best interests of the Corporation and may constitute a desirable use of corporate funds. All common shares purchased by the Corporation pursuant to the NCIB will be cancelled.
Senvest Capital Inc. and its subsidiaries have business activities in merchant banking, asset management, real estate and electronic security.
SOURCE SENVEST CAPITAL INC.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges