A recent meeting of the Bank of
Upon reading about this news,
"Additional reports I read said that committee members contemplated on placing a minimum deposit fee for mortgages on residential properties and further tightening the affordability tests introduced with the Mortgage Market Review Rules. These changes were, allegedly, proposed after Dr. Broadbent who is an external member of the committee.
"It seems that the Bank of
"Homebuyers and property investors shouldn't feel restricted in the impending changes to mortgage applications because there are ways to go around these proposed changes while still being able to buy a property for themselves. The most efficient way to accomplish these two goals is to enter the market using seller finance strategies. Firstly, it doesn't demand too much cash from buyers before they can get in due to the flexibility in the terms. Secondly, because of the flexibility in the transaction, a buyer coming in can assume an existing loan rather than take out a new loan," according to
Visit http://www.rickotton.co.uk/ today to get more information about creative seller finance strategies and how these strategies can be applied in changing market conditions.
Visit http://www.creativerealestate.com.au to tune in to
This year marks the 10-year anniversary of
In 2012 Rick Otton published his Australian book 'How To Buy A House For A Dollar' which was named in the list of Top 10 Most Popular Finance Titles for 2013. A
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/rick-otton-strategies/uk-property-market/prweb11965552.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence