ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20062014 - Listing and sale of ESI assets postponed.
According to a press release from
It has been decided for the present to postpone the sale. The final arrangements will be announced at a later date. This will not affect ESI's plans, announced in late 2013, to divest itself of the bonds in the next five years.
The sale is being postponed because
As of year-end 2013, ESI's balance sheet was about 295 b.kr. in size. As early as this year, debtors will pay at least 20 b.kr. in excess of scheduled payments on their debts.
Further information can be obtained from
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs