STORM Guidance assists businesses in managing the problems of immature risk management and immature breach response, these are two key areas that businesses are struggling particularly with today.
STORM Guidance solutions include: Maturity Capability Review; Cyber Insurance Review and Loss Assessment; Targeted Risk Assessment; Readiness Review; Preparation Planning & Training; First Response for the Executive.
"I feel honoured to join STORM Guidance and working with people whom I have looked up to for years and consider experts in the field of Cyber Risk,
Sembhi began his career in the public sector as a project manager, and has more than 30 years of project management and consultancy experience. He has gained this experience providing services to companies including
"Sarb has been drawing attention to cyber insurance as an effective and viable risk management tool for some time", said
Sembhi took up his position on
About STORM Guidance
STORM Guidance helps businesses and the insurance sector to better understand the true risks they need to be aware of. Established in 2014, it is already a respected consultancy by insurers and brokers looking to clarify the risks they take on when accepting cyber insurance cover. The Risk Exemplar service is an online database of quantified risk examples which show sample cyber risk scenarios as they apply to a range of mock organisations of differing sizes, turnovers and sectors.
Follow Storm Guidance on
Join Storm Guidance on
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia