Pakistan Railways Minister Khawaja Saad Rafique has fulfilled his promise to turn the department into profitable entity, ruling out the possibility of its privatization.
These views were expressed by
He said that Railways Ministerís hectic efforts are now bearing fruits and department has shown over
He claimed that current fiscal year would prove to be highest revenue earning year for
He said that earlier corruption and mismanagement had ruined the
He said that infact pilferage and mismanagement were the root causes of the crisis but the untiring efforts of the Khawaja Saad Rafique restructured and introduced transparent mechanism in every field.
He congratulated the Minister for inaugurating new locomotives imported from
He suggested the Minister that though department would receive almost 100 locomotives from
He said that contribution of the workers in the revival of the department should not be ignored and benefits should also be delivered to the workers as well so that they could be encouraged and raised their efforts for their department.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say