Pakistan Railways Minister Khawaja Saad Rafique has fulfilled his promise to turn the department into profitable entity, ruling out the possibility of its privatization.
These views were expressed by
He said that Railways Minister’s hectic efforts are now bearing fruits and department has shown over
He claimed that current fiscal year would prove to be highest revenue earning year for
He said that earlier corruption and mismanagement had ruined the
He said that infact pilferage and mismanagement were the root causes of the crisis but the untiring efforts of the Khawaja Saad Rafique restructured and introduced transparent mechanism in every field.
He congratulated the Minister for inaugurating new locomotives imported from
He suggested the Minister that though department would receive almost 100 locomotives from
He said that contribution of the workers in the revival of the department should not be ignored and benefits should also be delivered to the workers as well so that they could be encouraged and raised their efforts for their department.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile