Earlier this month, the company said it swung to a loss in 2013, after its results in the previous year benefited from a settlement with creditors.
Reabold was suspended from trading on AIM at the end of December after failing to make an acquisition in the required time limit since its conversion to become an investing company a year earlier. The company is yet to record any revenue.
The company also said it has invested
The company's shares have been suspended with December last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps