Earlier this month, the company said it swung to a loss in 2013, after its results in the previous year benefited from a settlement with creditors.
Reabold was suspended from trading on AIM at the end of December after failing to make an acquisition in the required time limit since its conversion to become an investing company a year earlier. The company is yet to record any revenue.
The company also said it has invested
The company's shares have been suspended with December last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row