Today, e2b teknologies, publishers of Anytime Collect accounts receivable management software, announced the availability of a resource library to help companies improve their accounts receivable performance. The resources available in the library were created to help companies better understand common accounts receivable struggles and how businesses can overcome them, the impact of internal collections processes on overall cash flow, and to share proven accounts receivable best practices and strategies.
"The fact of the matter is, customers are rarely the ones causing late payment; usually, the company is at fault and they don't even know it," said
The resource library provides white papers, educational videos, product demonstrations, product overviews, infographics, case studies, recent industry research, collection letter templates, call scripts, and much more. The resource library is available here for free download.
About Anytime Collect:
Published by e2b teknologies, Anytime Collect accounts receivable management software integrates seamlessly with accounting and ERP systems to streamline the entire credit and collections process, helping companies get paid faster. Anytime Collect automates and tracks customer communications, prioritizes collector activities, enables secure online customer payments, and has built-in cash forecasting and dispute management tools.
About e2b teknologies:
E2b teknologies (e2btek.com), business software developer and reseller located in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11956905.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)