According to an official statement issued here, finance secretary Arvind Mayaram flagged the negative fallout of the
He said that emerging markets are going through a phase of tepid economic activity with some of them seeing significant "negative output gaps". "Recent developments in
The volatility in petroleum prices have put pressure on the fisc in countries like
Mayaram also emphasised the need for the US to withdraw its monetary stimulus in close coordination with member countries of the group.
Mayaram also apprised the G20 meeting of the
"We will be strengthening our growth strategies as per priorities of the new government."
Most Popular Stories
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut