Transactions on the
The appreciation recorded at the last trading , last week, according to market operators was due to price gains made by some capitalised firms.
As result of the bullish trading, the market capitalisation closed at N13.580 trillion when compared with the N13.560 trillion posted on Thursday.
Equally, the All-Share Index increased by 60.34 points or 0.15 per cent to close at 41,129.27 as against the 41,068.93 achieved on Thursday.
Analysis of the price movement chart indicated that
CAP gained N2 to close at N42 and
Transcorp remained the most traded stock, accounting for 80.19 million shares worth N392.80 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf