Speaking at the opening ceremony over the weekend, the
Dr Bendera said the branch, located at Midizini B area in Turiani, can be easily reached and expected to serve over 7,600 people including sugarcane outgrowers, farmers and traders. He urged residents of Turiani to utilise the services of the newly built branch.
"Many people have shown interest to open accounts...we have received thousands of applications in the last few days," the manager said.
NMB is the leading commercial bank in the country in terms of branch network and customer base. It is listed on the Dar es
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report