N80.7 billion (about
The funds was sanctuioned from the bank`s executive directolrs for developimg farmers access to irrigation and drainage services.
These money would be utilized for disbursing to strengthen institutional arrangements for integrated water resources management and enhance delivery of agricultural services in selected large-scale public schemes in the Northern part of
Authorities aim to achieve the aforementioned objectives through a project called Transforming Irrigation Management in
TRIMING would develop existing irrigation on 27,000 hectares, irrigate an additional 23,000 hectares, and benefit more than 140,000 farmers, while mobilising private sector investment.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World