"This course was designed to equip practices with the knowledge and documents to protect themselves from the consequences of providing treatment to sleep patients who could cause both automobile and industrial accidents. We will guide them through the steps necessary to safeguard their practice from the tidal wave of litigation that is a real possibility," said Dr. Berley of the upcoming seminars.
In addition, team members will learn proper risk management protocols for medical billing, documentation, record keeping, and patient communication.
With an estimated 18 million patients suffering from OSA in the
The value you receive from an educational seminar should go far beyond the weekend course. NPM understands this, and attendees of NPM seminars gain access to an ongoing support network of dedicated industry experts, including resources like the DentalWriter Forums and Dr. Berley and
Risk Management for Dental Sleep Medicine is accredited with the AGD PACE and ADA CERP programs and offers 16 CE credits. Seminars will be held at NPM headquarters in
About Nierman Practice Management:
For over 26 years, Nierman Practice Management has paved the way for dentists billing medical insurance. Dental practices that have chosen Nierman Practice Management's DentalWriter software have collected more medical insurance reimbursement for dental office procedures than any other group.
Please call for more information:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014RiskManagement/06KenBerley/prweb11963307.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment