ENP Newswire -
Release date- 19062014 - As of the end of the 1st quarter the
Gross External Debt to GDP went down from 78.1% as of the year start and equaled 76.5%.
According to the Deputy Governor of the
At the same time, Mr.
In the 1st quarter of 2014, short-term external debt dropped by
Most Popular Stories
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial