E-commerce and media firm
The company's revenue grew 26 percent to R62.7 billion while development spending jumped 79 percent to R7.7bn.
The company has been strengthening its e-commerce muscle and in February, plucked the head of its eastern European online marketplace,
The share price gained 16 percent this year, close to R1 270, driving its price earnings ratio to 99 times and making it one of the most expensive stocks on the
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant