The First Trust Emerging Markets Small Cap AlphaDEX Fund ETF (FEMS) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Monday, with over 239,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 53,000. Shares of FEMS were down about 1.7% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Monday were
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201406ETFunu062314&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs