The First Trust Emerging Markets Small Cap AlphaDEX Fund ETF (FEMS) is seeing unusually high volume in afternoon trading Monday, with over 239,000 shares traded versus three month average volume of about 53,000. Shares of FEMS were down about 1.7% on the day.
Components of that ETF with the highest volume on Monday were
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201406ETFunu062314&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s