The state-of-the-art mobile technology always looks to the future, yet never misses the present - powerful mobile apps are and will be one of the hottest topics for discussion. The report by MobiDev was dedicated to making web-based apps more powerful - optimizing them for better performance and responsiveness, regardless of the platform they run on.
The report was exemplified by single-page app, and its four main issues were:
• File loading and work with data APIs (remote web services). The problems included energy drain caused by data transmissions through cellular networks;
• Render tree optimization (repaint and reflow, the main operations in visual processing, which are time-consuming);
• Optimization of document object model and reduction of time required for manipulations;
The report was met with interest and acclaim, and the company will further participate in various mobile/Web conferences, sharing knowledge and expertise in various fields of software development with other IT craftsmen.
The full actual report is coming soon on MobiDev Blog, where everyone interested will be able to get acquainted with it in detail.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11943941.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson