The amount would be raised "through the issuance of any form of debt and or/equity instrument(s), whether by way of a public offering, private placement, rights issuance or any other method(s) they deem fit, with or without preferential allotment(s), either locally or internationally."
Speaking at the meeting, the company's Managing Director,
The meeting also increased the company's authorized share capital from N622.5 million, comprising of 1.245 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo each, to N800 million made up of 1.6 billion ordinary shares of 50kobo. The increase in share capital followed the creation of additional of N355 million ordinary shares of 50kobo each.
Gotsch said in 2013, "our projects for NLNG on
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports