The amount would be raised "through the issuance of any form of debt and or/equity instrument(s), whether by way of a public offering, private placement, rights issuance or any other method(s) they deem fit, with or without preferential allotment(s), either locally or internationally."
Speaking at the meeting, the company's Managing Director,
The meeting also increased the company's authorized share capital from N622.5 million, comprising of 1.245 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo each, to N800 million made up of 1.6 billion ordinary shares of 50kobo. The increase in share capital followed the creation of additional of N355 million ordinary shares of 50kobo each.
Gotsch said in 2013, "our projects for NLNG on
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia