Jennifer Lopez, who recently slammed dating rumors was recently spotted dancing together with Maksim Chmerkovskiy at Shrine Nightclub at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut, it has been revealed.
An onlooker told Us Magazine that Chmerkovskiy was whispering into Lopez's ear and hugged her and the two got down to tunes including Jay Z's "99 Problems" and Rihanna's "Birthday Cake."
The eyewitness added that the duo looked very flirty with each other and the 44-year-old singer had a huge smile on her face and looked like she was having a great time.
The sources told the publication that the pair was "just friends".
Lopez recently announced her split from dancer boyfriend Casper Smart two weeks ago.
Original headline: J Lo spotted with dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy at nightclub again
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile