The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended Tuesday morning flat, as buying following falls in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.580 percent, unchanged from Monday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.06 point to 145.44 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Obama Again Faces Tug of Military Action in Syria