The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond ended Tuesday morning flat, as buying following falls in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.580 percent, unchanged from Monday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.06 point to 145.44 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star