The GIO Component Service Database Add-on lineup provides a database system over a cloud computing service and the DWH service renders pre-tuned DWH servers, software licenses, and server monitoring/operation for a single monthly fee.
It is informed that InfiniDB is an economical entry-level service starting from one unit (a single node), and Pivotal Greenplum Database is suitable for traditional BI/data aggregation applications. Both the services allow storage and analysis of large quantities of data.
Users can avail trial environments and can use for approximately one month.
The company will offer InfiniDB at a monthly fees start at
IIJ is a Japanese internet access and network services provider and currently offers IIJ GIO Hadoop Solution and IIJ GIO BigData Labo.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models