The technology commercialisation and investment group said it will place 37.5 million new shares at
It said its second biggest shareholder
The company said three existing shareholders have agreed to acquire a total of 32.56 million of the placing shares, and have also agreed conditionally to acquire a further 7.5 million placing shares, which will be available to new and other existing shareholders via a clawback mechanism.
"We have identified opportunities to increase the capital deployed in a number of our leading portfolio companies which, in aggregate, are seeking to raise over
The placing is being led by
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go