The technology commercialisation and investment group said it will place 37.5 million new shares at
It said its second biggest shareholder
The company said three existing shareholders have agreed to acquire a total of 32.56 million of the placing shares, and have also agreed conditionally to acquire a further 7.5 million placing shares, which will be available to new and other existing shareholders via a clawback mechanism.
"We have identified opportunities to increase the capital deployed in a number of our leading portfolio companies which, in aggregate, are seeking to raise over
The placing is being led by
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row