Research and Development (R&D) is one of HAL's focus areas. In last two years alone, HAL has filed over 280 patents. Being a strategic defence organisation, the company intends to file more patents to protect its intellectual property developed with large investments. HAL Board has also decided to create an R&D corpus by earmarking one tenth of the annual profits of the company to take up advanced and applied research in aerospace domain.
Besides encouraging cutting-edge research work in the area of aerospace engineering, both within HAL and at various other levels, the company has established chairs at four
The Government of
Recently, HAL constituted a
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists