The new payment solution offers GTBank customers on MTN, Etisalat and Airtel networks an efficient and easy way of topping-up their mobile phones using any type of mobile device.
The bank said in a press statement that the 1 Click Top-up will enable all its customers top up their mobile phones from available balances in their bank accounts with ease.
According to the statement, "It brings a higher level of convenience to customers as it is designed to deliver with speed and simplicity. To recharge a mobile phone, all the customer needs to do is dial *737*AMOUNT# e.g. *737*1000# from a registered phone number with the Bank and the customer's phone gets topped up automatically. Customers can recharge up to the sum of N5, 000 daily. This product will also help Telecommunications Service Providers digitalize payments as it reduces distribution cost, increases average revenue per user and also ensures round the clock sales of airtime."
GTBank was established in 1990 and has within the last 24 years come to be recognized as one of the most innovative and service focused banks. The Bank has a record of "Industry First" innovations such as "Internet Banking" which enables customers carry out transactions from the comfort of their home or office."GTConnect" a fully interactive 24 hours self-service Contact Centre; "Social Banking" service on
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe