In order to boost agricultural production in
Turning over the vehicles and the items, the Project Coordinator of the STCRSP,
According to him, if these smallholder tree crop farmers don't benefit from the use of these items, it means the project development objective will not be realized. Baldeh further indicated that support to the agriculture sector will enhance the ministry's effort to boost agricultural productivity in the country.
Baldeh said Counties to benefit from these items are: Bong, Grand Gedeh, Margibi, Grand Bassa, Nimba and Montserrado. The items provided to the CAOs were: 10 motorbikes, 6 canon printers, 6 laptops, 5 digital cameras, memory cards, 6 visitor chairs and other assorted stationery supplies for a year.
Items received by the CDA include: 6 double cabin
Also speaking the Director of the Project Management Unit (PMU) of the Ministry, Dr.
He said if the PMU does not manage items given by donors and the government, they (donors and government) will not be satisfied to continue their support, therefore, the CAOs and the CDA should ensure that the items received are used for their intended purposes.
According to him, the vehicles and other items are for official use only. He also informed the gathering that the PMU will ensure the full monitoring of all items received by the CDA and the CAOs.
For his part, the Director of the
Accordingly, the Director General of the CDA, Richelieu Mitchell has assured the PMU-STCRSP that the vehicles, motorbikes and other equipments received will be used for the intended purposes.
Meanwhile, it was agreed that beneficiaries of these project items should ensure that they closely coordinate and monitor the implementation of all project activities in their respective Counties from
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant