Uncertainty about the near-term outlook for the markets may lead to choppy trading on
While upbeat manufacturing data out of
Not long after the open, trading could be impacted by the release of a report from the
Economists expect existing home sales to climb to an annual rate of 4.75 million in May from the 4.65 million reported for April.
Several other key reports are scheduled to be released later in the week, including data on new home sales, durable goods orders and personal income and spending.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?