Escalating college costs – old news. Parents being legally bound to pay for college for their children, currently in debate. Student loan debt crippling future generations before they even have a job or a chance….tie in with divorce, questions on the age when a child is legally emancipated, lack of uniform federal guidelines on a parent’s responsibility to pay for a child’s college education, student loan debt, potential future student loan bankruptcy – the public outcry is just starting – right now it’s just a whisper where there needs to be a roar.
As the attorney for
As Reverend Jackson is bringing this discussion to national awareness - Ms. Helfand is impassioned by the unfortunate trajectory of swelling college costs, a lackluster job market, laws that are not yet effectively in place to protect children and bankruptcy a sad option to thrust upon generations of college students.
With 22 years of legal experience,
Helfand & Associates provides skilled legal services for individuals, families, and small businesses. The firm brings a wealth of experience and in-depth knowledge in the areas of matrimonial, divorce and family law including but not limited to custody, alimony, child support/complex financial cases, prenuptial agreements and domestic violence matters.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays