Escalating college costs – old news. Parents being legally bound to pay for college for their children, currently in debate. Student loan debt crippling future generations before they even have a job or a chance….tie in with divorce, questions on the age when a child is legally emancipated, lack of uniform federal guidelines on a parent’s responsibility to pay for a child’s college education, student loan debt, potential future student loan bankruptcy – the public outcry is just starting – right now it’s just a whisper where there needs to be a roar.
As the attorney for
As Reverend Jackson is bringing this discussion to national awareness - Ms. Helfand is impassioned by the unfortunate trajectory of swelling college costs, a lackluster job market, laws that are not yet effectively in place to protect children and bankruptcy a sad option to thrust upon generations of college students.
With 22 years of legal experience,
Helfand & Associates provides skilled legal services for individuals, families, and small businesses. The firm brings a wealth of experience and in-depth knowledge in the areas of matrimonial, divorce and family law including but not limited to custody, alimony, child support/complex financial cases, prenuptial agreements and domestic violence matters.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields