--Primary servicer rating at 'CPS1-';
--Master servicer rating at 'CMS2-';
--Special servicer rating at 'CSS3+'.
The primary and master servicer ratings reflect Fitch's assessment of the company's highly experienced and tenured management team and staff, and robust technology platform and capabilities which support a strong internal control environment as well as timely and accurate reporting to investors and servicers. The primary and master servicer ratings also reflect the financial condition of
The special servicer rating reflects
The company acted as primary servicer, reporting to a third party master servicer on four CMBS transactions, servicing 14 CMBS loans totaling
Fitch's servicer rating methodology is described in Fitch's reports 'U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicer Rating Criteria,' dated
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicer Rating Criteria' (
--'Rating Criteria for Structured Finance Servicers' (
U.S. Commercial Mortgage Servicer Rating Criteria -- Effective
Rating Criteria for Structured Finance Servicers
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause