The Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition is
This year's event will focus on current operational challenges faced by MilSatCom end-users such as difficulty of establishing
Places are extremely limited for this event.
The £300 early bird offer expires on the 30th June so those interested in attending are advised to register early to avoid disappointment. Click here to book today.
Key reasons to attend Global MilSatCom 2014:
• Two NEW keynote addresses - Hear from: Lieutenant General (Rtd)
• Over 30 key presentations from senior military and government representatives including: DGA France,
• NEW NATIONS to speak include:
• Network with over 100 senior military representatives from across the world
• Region-focused conference agenda for more specialised content: Day 1 will focus on EU including the Host Nation, Day 2 - the
• Two NEW interactive workshops: A - Role of Satellite in Operational Situational Awareness-Latest Technological Trends - Hosted by Catapult Satellite Application
B - Satellite Interference- Technology and Tools - Hosted by
With the event selling out for the past 10 years, make sure you secure your seat today and save £300.
For further information please visit http://www.globalmilsatcom.com or contact the team on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/global-milsatcom-satcom/satellite-military-comms/prweb11966116.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June