"This federal investment will create local, good-paying jobs in communities in Central and
Rural Business Enterprise Grant Program
The Rural Business Enterprise Grant (RBEG) Program provides grants for rural projects that finance and facilitate development of small and emerging rural businesses help fund distance learning networks, and help fund employment related adult education programs.
Rural Water and Waste Disposal Loan and Grant Program
USDA Rural Water and Waste Disposal Loans are used to develop drinking water and waste disposal systems, including solid waste disposal and storm drainage systems in rural areas and towns. Water and Waste Disposal Grants seek to reduce water and waste disposal costs to a reasonable level for rural areas.
Emergency Community Water Assistance Grant Program
The Emergency Community Water Assistance Grant Program assists rural communities that have experienced a significant decline in quantity or quality of drinking water to obtain or maintain adequate quantities of water that meets the standards set by the Safe Drinking Water Act.
Rural Economic Development Loan and Grant Program
Rural Economic Development Loan (REDLG) Program provides funding to rural projects through local utility organizations. Under the REDLoan program,
TNS 30FurigayJane-140624-4775853 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site