"This federal investment will create local, good-paying jobs in communities in Central and
Rural Business Enterprise Grant Program
The Rural Business Enterprise Grant (RBEG) Program provides grants for rural projects that finance and facilitate development of small and emerging rural businesses help fund distance learning networks, and help fund employment related adult education programs.
Rural Water and Waste Disposal Loan and Grant Program
USDA Rural Water and Waste Disposal Loans are used to develop drinking water and waste disposal systems, including solid waste disposal and storm drainage systems in rural areas and towns. Water and Waste Disposal Grants seek to reduce water and waste disposal costs to a reasonable level for rural areas.
Emergency Community Water Assistance Grant Program
The Emergency Community Water Assistance Grant Program assists rural communities that have experienced a significant decline in quantity or quality of drinking water to obtain or maintain adequate quantities of water that meets the standards set by the Safe Drinking Water Act.
Rural Economic Development Loan and Grant Program
Rural Economic Development Loan (REDLG) Program provides funding to rural projects through local utility organizations. Under the REDLoan program,
TNS 30FurigayJane-140624-4775853 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?