ENP Newswire -
Release date- 20062014 -
This is a
This marks the fifth consecutive year of dividend increases since 2009 with an average annual dividend increase of 5.4 percent, in line with the company's stated long-term earnings targets.
'Dividends have been a significant component of DTE's total shareholder return and dividend growth is a key factor in our ongoing investor philosophy,' said
Tel: (313) 235-5555
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted