D3 Security announced today that it has successfully integrated its D3 ONE suite of security management software with
When an access control or other security event occurs, D3 ONE triggers
"D3 Security is pleased to partner with
D3 Security's D3 ONE enterprise security platform is the only fully integrated, single platform solution on the market today that combines incident management, investigations, physical security operations and PSIM. Configured to meet the client's specific needs, the D3 ONE software suite is accessible from any web browser, personal computer or smart device. D3 ONE helps organizations visualize, prevent and manage risk, strengthen internal controls and protect their people, property and assets with maximum efficiency. Available on enterprise or SaaS licensing models, the D3 ONE suite is a trusted security management system providing continual return-on-investment to thousands of users and over 100 of the Fortune 500.
About D3 Security:
D3 Security provides a web-based enterprise security software platform that is fundamentally changing the way incidents, security and risk are managed in the global enterprise. Through its flexible configuration options and industry specific applications, D3 ONE powers a set of fully configurable and integrated modules that include Incident Reporting, Investigation/Case Management, I.T. Forensics Case Management, Dispatch, Guard Tour, Mobile, Security Analytics and GIA PSIM.
Visit http://www.D3Security.com or call 1-800-608-0081 for more information.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11965950.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio