Following is the text of press release issued by
This is the first time a paper involving a University from
Their work addresses a key challenge faced by large-scale cloud applications (e.g., web search, advertising systems, and financial systems), which is 'network resource allocation'.
This usually means determining how to share a data center network among competing network flows dynamically where the end goal may be to minimize response times, meet deadlines or achieve fair sharing.
Their work proposes a new transport framework called PASE for supporting large-scale online services. PASE vastly improves performance over the state-of-the-art protocols and is readily deployable, as it does not require any changes to the existing infrastructure.
For more information, contact:
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant