The project will be funded by a coalition of Egyptian and Finnish companies and African banks, he added.
According to Khoreibi,
Egyptian investments in the countries of
Khoreibi added that COMESA trade exchange from
He explained that a waste recycling factory in
Infrastructure investment is one of the most active investment sectors in African countries in light of their working to complete basic infrastructure both in Eastern and
He said that economic relations can help reform political tensions between the countries.
He requested that the private sector expand investments in
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant