Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: D -- Orbcomm Datastream Download Subscription License
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: N66001-14-T-7880
Contact: Point of contact - Gerald M Burch, Contract Specialist, 619-553-4360;
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, Pacific (SSC Pacific) intends to award a firm fixed price purchase order on a sole source basis to
This notice of intent is not a request for quote. A determination by the government not to compete based upon responses to this notice is solely at the discretion of the government. Questions by phone or fax will not be considered.
Acquisition of Commercial Items under FAR Part 12 and Simplified Acquisitions Procedures under FAR Part 13 apply. The applicable NAICS Code is 517410 and the size standard is
The point of contact for this announcement is
To respond to this annoucement, you must be registered to the SPAWAR E-Commerce website at https://e-commerce.sscno.nmci.navy.mil and upload your inquiry under SSC Pacific/Simplified Acquisitions/N66001-14-T-7880.
All responding vendors must be registered to the System for Award Management (SAM) website prior to award of contract. Information can be found at https://www.sam.gov.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya