"Frank expertly illustrates the way to true fulfillment" ~
Unlike many other investing seminars, there will be nothing to buy at Frank McKinney's event. More importantly, all of the money collected over and above the cost of the event will go directly to build houses for the poor in
It has taken
Who should attend? Anyone who is interested in learning how to use real estate as a vehicle for building wealth should attend. Anyone who is a real estate investors and who wants to learn how to take their business to the next level should attend. Anyone who has tried to make a living as an investor and is either currently struggling or has failed in the past should attend. Anyone who is employed as a real estate agent, realtor, mortgage broker, or other related industry who wishes to learn that path of the entrepreneur from one of the nation's most successful real estate entrepreneurs should attend. Lastly, anyone with a heart to help the extremely poor of
Every broker, agent, and investor that registers receives a 25% discount on your registration donation. To register go to http://MakeItBIGEvent.com and use the discount code MIBE25. This all day event will be held on
The Pittsburgh REIA is a cosponsoring this event.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11964916.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z