OPERATORS of commuter motorbikes have been urged to form Savings and Credit Cooperatives Societies (SACCOS) to enhance their operations, including having access to financial services.
The call was made over the weekend by the Dar es Salaam Special Zone Police Commander,
Commander Kova said for motorbike operators popularly known as 'bodaboda,' it would be easy to be trusted if they join together and form co-operative groups. I am ready to work closely with motorcyclists in order to show the public that this is also a decent job.
This is not the business of criminals and deserves public trust," he said. Earlier, the Managing Director of the
He said that motorcycles
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million